All plans include:
Our 24/7/365 support team is always available
to assist you.
A test environment
Access your sandbox environment for the life of the partnership to prepare for launch.
Integrate multiple APIs and payment gateways to meet your specific payment needs.
Accept and secure data from multiple channels (e.g., web, mobile app, file, in-person).
Pricing for Core
- 300,000 annual operations
- 1,200,000 annual operations
- 6,000,000 annual operations
Need additional operations?
Factors that influence pricing:
- The number of annual tokenization operations you need. You can estimate this by determining how many of your payment transactions are net new compared to stored or recurring.
- A net new payment transaction typically requires two operations: one to tokenize the payment information and one to detokenize the payment information and send it to a payment processor.
- A stored or recurring transaction typically requires one operation to detokenize the payment information and send it to a payment processor.
- Any additional functionality you need, such as 3-D Secure, Network Tokenization, and Card Account Updater, has a separate cost in addition to the core tokenization platform.
Maximize revenue and
“By working with TokenEx, we processed more payments, increased authorization rates by 10 to 15 percentage points, increased revenue by 5% to 7%, and reduced PCI scope.”
IT Director, VIVRI
What’s included in the annual subscription?
Your annual subscription includes an annual number of operations, 24/7/365 technical support, implementation guidance from our Solution Architects, access to a test environment, onboarding assistance, and unlimited connections to any API or payment gateway.
How much does TokenEx cost?
Your pricing is determined by three factors: how many operations you need, whether you choose vaulted or vaulted tokenization and any additional services you choose beyond our core tokenization platform (e.g., Network Tokenization, Account Updater, 3DS).
What is an ‘operation’ and how does it affect my price?
An operation is any time that a tokenization or detokenization action is performed. For instance, tokenizing a credit card when you capture it from a customer is an operation, and detokenizing that credit card to send to a payment service provider (PSP) is another operation.
A net new payment transaction typically requires two operations: one to tokenize the payment information and one to detokenize the payment information and send it to a payment processor. A stored or recurring transaction typically requires one operation to detokenize the payment information and send it to a payment processor.
When you sign up with TokenEx, the amount you pay is based on the number of operations you need and the price per operation. Please note that different types of services (e.g., core tokenization, network tokenization, 3DS) can have different per-operation rates.
Why would I pay for tokenization that I receive free through my PSP?
Using 3rd party tokenization gives you ownership over your tokens, prevents your business from a single processor lock-in, and allows you to add or change processors as needed.
How many API integrations can I use?
You can integrate TokenEx with as many APIs or payment gateways as needed. Since we are payment-processor agnostic, you can exchange sensitive data with any API endpoint or payment gateway.
How can I use the TokenEx platform to collect sensitive data?
With TokenEx, you can accept sensitive data collected via webform, mobile app, or in-person (e.g, point of sale device). We can also tokenize data from a structured file or sent to us through an API.
Have a technical or implementation question?
TokenEx offers flexible, affordable pricing that scales with your organization.